Chambers and Partners has ranked K&L Gates as local and regional leaders in their fields of practice in the 2021 editions of Chambers Asia Pacific Guide and the FinTech Guide.
The guide recognizes the firm and its lawyers in over 20 practices in eight countries and the region, with 27 of K&L Gates’ lawyers receiving individual rankings.
Chambers rankings are based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the world.
CHAMBERS ASIA PACIFIC 2021 GUIDE
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment: Victoria
- Financial Services Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Funds
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms)
- Corporate & Finance (International Firms): Expertise based abroad in Singapore
- Banking & Finance: International
- Corporate & Finance (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- Employment: International
- Capital Markets
To view the firm’s full rankings, including the full list of recognized lawyers, visit the Chambers Asia Pacific Guide.
CHAMBERS FINTECH 2021
To view the firm’s full rankings, visit the Chambers FinTech Guide.