Members of K&L Gates’ public policy and law, health care, and FDA practice groups recently collaborated with the European Union (EU) Delegation to the United States in presenting a panel for EU health counsellors on the health policy landscape, during which they discussed the implications of the 2020 election and the COVID-19 pandemic on health policy.
The panel was led by Washington, D.C., partner and former Representative Bart Gordon (D-TN), with other K&L Gates panelists including:
- Karishma Shah Page, Partner & Practice Group Coordinator, Public Policy & Law
- Richard P. Church, Partner & Practice Group Coordinator, Health Care & FDA
- Amy Carnevale, Government Affairs Advisor, Public Policy & Law
- Tracy L. Lawless, Government Affairs Advisor, Public Policy & Law
- Victoria K. Hamscho, Associate, Public Policy & Law