Chambers Greater China Region 2023 Guide Recognizes K&L Gates17 Januari 2023
Chambers and Partners has ranked K&L Gates and seven of its lawyers as local and regional leaders in their fields of practice in the 2023 edition of the Chambers Greater China Region guide. This recently launched guide ranked the firm in five practice categories across the Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei offices. To view the firm’s Asia rankings beyond Greater China, please visit the Chambers Asia Pacific 2023 guide, published in December 2022.
Published annually, Chambers and Partners rankings are based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the world.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the below categories.
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms)
- Tax: Mainland China-based (International Firms)
- Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution
K&L Gates individuals recognized include:
- Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption (International Firms): Susan Munro
- Corporate/M&A: Hong Kong-based (International Firms): Frank Voon
- Investment Funds (International Firms): Scott Peterman
- Tax: Mainland China-based (International Firms): Roberta Chang
- Capital Markets: Jacqueline Fu
- Capital Markets: James Chen
- Corporate/M&A: Jacqueline Fu
- Corporate/M&A: James Chen
- Dispute Resolution: Shilin Huang
To view the firm’s full rankings, visit the Chambers Greater China Region guide.